Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 57(24): Convocation of the Council on General Affairs and Policy 2025
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 12:57:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

Convocation of the Council on General Affairs and Policy 2025

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 57

The Secretary General

Distinguished representatives of HCCH Members,

I am pleased to convene the Council on General Affairs and Policy (CGAP)
for its 2025 meeting.

The CGAP 2025 meeting will take place from Tuesday 4 (9.30 a.m.) to Friday
7 March (1.00 p.m.) 2025, in the Building of the Hague Academy of
International Law, on the grounds of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The
Hague.

While I would like to emphasise the importance of having significant
in-person participation, the Permanent Bureau (PB) will make arrangements
for the possibility of online participation.

Simultaneous interpretation in English, French, and Spanish will be
provided.

Several documents related to the CGAP meeting have already been shared
with Members. A provisional draft agenda and further documents will be
made available in due course. All public documents pertaining to the
meeting will be posted on the HCCH website at www.hcch.net
<http://www.hcch.net/>  (under “Governance” – “Council on General Affairs
and Policy”). Documents relating to matters to be considered by Members
only will be made available on the Secure Portal of the HCCH website.
Documents for the meeting will be provided in English, French and Spanish.
Documents will be uploaded as they become available.

Please note that on Thursday 6 March 2025 the meeting will be Members-only
to facilitate discussion of certain governance and financial matters.
Observers will be able to join the plenary again for the last session of
the CGAP meeting on Friday 7 March 2025.

Members wishing to take this opportunity to sign, ratify, accept, approve
or accede to one or several HCCH Conventions are invited to contact the
office of the Secretary General at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , so
that the necessary preparations with the depositary may be made.

In order to facilitate the preparation of the meeting, Members are invited
to designate their respective delegates via the
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/53613cee-f352-425c-944d-d1f4a942dbca.docx>
registration form before Tuesday 18 February 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and
submit it by e-mail to the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Please note that the form must be completed in
English, French or Spanish.

Please note that for Members attending the CGAP meeting in person, the
number of seats allocated will be assigned proportionally based on the
size of the in-person delegation. Observers will be assigned one seat
regardless of the size of their delegation.

I look forward to our 2025 CGAP meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Christophe Bernasconi

THE HAGUE, 1 October 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

Observers

Pursuant to Rules II.B and II.J of the HCCH Rules of Procedure, please
find below the observers the PB intends to invite to this meeting:

Admitted States
•             Colombia
•             Lebanon
•             Rwanda
•             Bahrain

Interested States
•             Bahamas
•             Bolivia
•             Belize
•             Cameroon
•             Democratic Republic of the Congo
•             Indonesia
•             Jamaica
•             Kenya
•             Lao
•             Nigeria
•             Pakistan
•             Qatar
•             Togo
•             United Arab Emirates

Intergovernmental Organisations
•             African Union (AU)
•             Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO)
•             Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
•             Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
•             CARICOM
•             Commonwealth
•             Council of Europe
•             European Patent Office (EPO)
•             Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
•             International Commission on Civil Status (CIEC)
•             International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
•             International Institute for the Unification of Private Law
(UNIDROIT)
•             International Monetary Fund (IMF)
•             MERCOSUR
•             Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
(OECD)
•             Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa
(OHADA)
•             Organization of American States (OAS)
•             United Nations (UN)
•             United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCR)
•             United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
•             United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
(UNCITRAL)
•             UN Women
•             World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
•             World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
•             World Trade Organization (WTO)

Non-governmental organisations
•             American Association of Private International Law (ASADIP)
•             Common Law Association of Notaries (CLAN)
•             Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE)
•             European Law Institute (ELI)
•             Hague Academy of International Law
•             Inter-American Bar Association (IABA)
•             International Association of Judges (IAJ)
•             International Association of Lawyers (UIA)
•             International Bar Association (IBA)
•             International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
•             International Law Association (ILA)
•             International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
•             International Union of Judicial Officers (UIHJ)
•             International Union of Notaries (UINL)
•             P.R.I.M.E. Finance Foundation

  _____

a

Convocation du Conseil sur les affaires générales et la politique de 2025

Circulaire ciblée No 57 de la HCCH de 2024

Le Secrétaire Général

Représentants distingués des Membres de la HCCH,

Je suis heureux de convoquer le Conseil sur les affaires générales et la
politique (CAGP) pour sa réunion de 2025.

La réunion du CAGP de 2025 se déroulera du mardi 4 (9 h 30) au vendredi 7
mars (13 h) 2025, dans les locaux de l’Académie de droit international de
La Haye, dans l’enceinte du Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye.

Bien que j’insiste sur l’importance d’une forte participation en personne,
le Bureau Permanent (BP) prendra les dispositions nécessaires pour
permettre une participation en ligne.

Une interprétation simultanée en anglais, français et espagnol sera
assurée.

Plusieurs documents relatifs à la réunion du CAGP ont déjà été communiqués
aux Membres. Un avant-projet d’ordre du jour et d’autres documents seront
disponibles en temps utile. L’ensemble des documents publics relatifs à la
réunion seront publiés sur le site web de la HCCH à l’adresse www.hcch.net
<http://www.hcch.net/>  (sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Conseil
sur les affaires générales et la politique »). Les documents relatifs aux
questions réservées uniquement aux Membres seront disponibles sur le
Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH. Les documents relatifs à la
réunion seront fournis en anglais, français et espagnol. Ces documents
seront publiés dès qu’ils seront disponibles.

Veuillez noter que le jeudi 6 mars 2025, la réunion sera réservée
uniquement aux Membres afin de faciliter la discussion de certaines
questions de gouvernance et financières. Les observateurs pourront à
nouveau se joindre à la réunion pour la dernière séance, le vendredi 7
mars 2025.

Les Membres souhaitant saisir cette occasion pour signer, ratifier,
accepter et approuver une ou plusieurs Conventions de la HCCH ou à y
adhérer sont invités à contacter le bureau du Secrétaire Général à
l’adresse [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  afin que les préparatifs
nécessaires puissent être organisés avec le dépositaire.

Afin de faciliter la préparation de la réunion, les Membres sont invités à
désigner leurs délégués respectifs au moyen du
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39c26a4-8a55-4269-a6db-aaec9ce9296b.docx>
formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 18 février 2025, à 17 h (heure
d’Europe centrale) et à le soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à
l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Veuillez
noter que le formulaire doit être renseigné en anglais, en français ou en
espagnol.

Veuillez noter que pour les Membres assistant à la réunion du CAGP en
personne, l’attribution du nombre de sièges sera proportionnelle à la
taille de la délégation participant en personne. Les observateurs se
verront attribuer un siège quelle que soit la taille de leur délégation.

Je me réjouis de vous rencontrer à la réunion du CAGP de 2025.

Cordialement,

Dr Christophe Bernasconi

LA HAYE, le premier octobre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

Observateurs

Conformément aux articles II.B et II.J du Règlement intérieur de la HCCH,
veuillez trouver ci-après la liste des Observateurs que le BP a
l’intention d’inviter à cette réunion :

États admis

*	Colombie
*	Liban
*	Rwanda
*	Bahreïn

États intéressés

*	Bahamas
*	Bolivie
*	Belize
*	Cameroun
*	Émirats arabes unis
*	Indonésie
*	Jamaïque
*	Kenya
*	Laos
*	Nigéria
*	Pakistan
*	Qatar
*	République démocratique du Congo
*	Togo

Organisations intergouvernementales

*	Union africaine (UA)
*	Organisation juridique consultative pour les pays d’Asie et
d’Afrique (AALCO)
*	Coopération économique Asie-Pacifique (APEC)
*	Association des nations de l’Asie du Sud-Est (ASEAN)
*	CARICOM
*	Commonwealth
*	Conseil de l’Europe
*	Office européen des brevets (OEB)
*	Conseil de coopération du Golfe (CCG)
*	Commission Internationale de l’État Civil (CIEC)
*	Organisation internationale de droit du développement (OIDD)
*	Institut international pour l’unification du droit international
privé (UNIDROIT)
*	Fonds monétaire internationale (FMI)
*	MERCOSUR
*	Organisation de coopération et de développement économiques (OCDE)
*	Organisation pour l’harmonisation en Afrique du droit des affaires
(OHADA)
*	Organisation des États américains (OEA)
*	Nations unies (ONU)
*	Haut-Commissariat des Nations unies aux droits de l’Homme (HCDH)
*	Fonds des Nations unies pour l’enfance (UNICEF)
*	Commission des Nations unies pour le droit commercial
international (CNUDCI)
*	ONU Femmes
*	Organisation mondiale de la propriété intellectuelle (OMPI)
*	Organisation mondiale du tourisme (OMT)
*	Organisation mondiale du commerce (OMC)

Organisations non gouvernementales

*	Association américaine de droit international privé (ASADIP)
*	Common Law Association of Notaries (CLAN)
*	Conseil des Barreaux européens (CCBE)
*	Institut de droit européen (ELI)
*	Académie de droit international de La Haye
*	Inter-American Bar Association (IABA)
*	International Association of Judges (IAJ)
*	Association internationale des avocats (UIA)
*	Association internationale du barreau (IBA)
*	Chambre de Commerce Internationale (ICC)
*	Association de droit international (ILA)
*	International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
*	Union internationale des huissiers de justice et officiers
judiciaires (UIHJ)
*	Union internationale du Notariat (UINL)
*	P.R.I.M.E. Finance Fondation

  _____

a

Convocatoria del Consejo de Asuntos Generales y Política de 2025

Circular Específica N.º 57 de la HCCH de 2024

El Secretario General

Distinguidos representantes de los Miembros de la HCCH:

Me complace convocar la reunión de 2025 del Consejo de Asuntos Generales y
Política (CAGP).

Dicha reunión tendrá lugar del martes 4 (9:30) al viernes 7 de marzo
(13:00) de 2025, en la sede de la Academia de Derecho Internacional de La
Haya, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz, Carnegieplein, La Haya.

Si bien quiero subrayar la importancia de contar con una importante
participación presencial, la Oficina Permanente (OP) dispondrá lo
necesario para que también sea posible la participación en línea.

Habrá interpretación simultánea en inglés, francés y español.

Varios documentos relacionados con la reunión ya han sido distribuidos a
los Miembros. El proyecto de agenda provisional y otros documentos se
distribuirán tan pronto como sea posible. Los documentos públicos
relativos a la reunión se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH:
www.hcch.net <http://www.hcch.net/>  (en “Gobernanza” – “Consejo de
Asuntos Generales y Política”). En cambio, aquellos relativos a los
asuntos que deban ser examinados únicamente por los Miembros se pondrán en
el Portal Seguro. Los documentos para la reunión se facilitarán en inglés,
francés y español, y se irán cargando al sitio web a medida que estén
listos.

Cabe señalar que el jueves 6 de marzo de 2025 la reunión será
exclusivamente para los Miembros, para facilitar la discusión de asuntos
económicos y de gobernanza. Los observadores podrán volver a incorporarse
para la última sesión de la reunión del viernes 7 de marzo.

Se invita a los Miembros que deseen aprovechar esta oportunidad para
firmar, ratificar, aceptar, aprobar o adherirse a uno o varios Convenios
de la HCCH a que se pongan en contacto con la oficina del Secretario
General ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) para proceder a los
preparativos necesarios con el depositario.

Para facilitar la preparación de la reunión, se invita a los Miembros a
designar a sus respectivos delegados por medio del
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6d2aea15-d966-4547-bb82-fcf08df28603.docx>
formulario de inscripción, que deberán enviar por correo electrónico a
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 18 de febrero de 2025, a las 17:00 (hora de Europa
Central). Rogamos tengan en cuenta que el formulario debe completarse en
inglés, francés o español.

Rogamos tengan en cuenta que para los Miembros que asistan en persona, el
número de asientos se asignará proporcionalmente en función del tamaño de
la delegación presencial. A los observadores se les asignará un asiento
independientemente del tamaño de la delegación.

Espero con interés la celebración de la reunión del CAGP de 2025.

Atentamente,

Dr. Christophe Bernasconi

LA HAYA, 1 de octubre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros

Observadores

De conformidad con las normas II.B y II.J del Reglamento Interno de la
HCCH, a continuación se indican los observadores que la OP tiene previsto
invitar a esta reunión:

Estados admitidos
•             Bahrein
•             Colombia
•             Líbano
•             Rwanda

Estados interesados
•             Bahamas
•             Belice
•             Bolivia
•             Camerún
•             Emiratos Árabes Unidos
•             Indonesia
•             Jamaica
•             Kenya
•             Lao
•             Nigeria
•             Pakistán
•             Qatar
•             República Democrática del Congo
•             Togo

Organizaciones intergubernamentales
•             Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Derechos
Humanos (ACNUR)
•             Asociación de Naciones de Asia Sudoriental (ASEAN)
•             CARICOM
•             Comisión de las Naciones Unidas para el Derecho Mercantil
Internacional (CNUDMI)
•             Comisión Internacional del Estado Civil (CIEC)
•             Commonwealth
•             Consejo de Cooperación del Golfo (CCG)
•             Consejo de Europa
•             Cooperación Económica Asia-Pacífico (APEC)
•             Fondo de las Naciones Unidas para la Infancia (UNICEF)
•             Fondo Monetario Internacional (FMI)
•             Instituto Internacional para la Unificación del Derecho
Privado (UNIDROIT)
•             MERCOSUR
•             Naciones Unidas (ONU)
•             Oficina Europea de Patentes (OEP)
•             ONU Mujeres
•             Organización de Cooperación y Desarrollo Económicos (OCDE)
•             Organización de los Estados Americanos (OEA)
•             Organización Internacional de Derecho para el Desarrollo
(IDLO)
•             Organización Jurídica Consultiva Asiático-Africana (AALCO)
•             Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual (OMPI)
•             Organización Mundial del Comercio (OMC)
•             Organización Mundial del Turismo (OMT)
•             Organización para la Armonización del Derecho Mercantil en
África (OHADA)
•             Unión Africana

Organizaciones no gubernamentales
•             Academia de Derecho Internacional de La Haya
•             Asociación Americana de Derecho Internacional Privado
(ASADIP)
•             Asociación de Derecho Internacional (ILA)
•             Asociación Internacional de Abogados (IBA)
•             Asociación Internacional de Swaps y Derivados (ISDA)
•             Cámara de Comercio Internacional (CCI)
•             Common Law Association of Notaries (CLAN)
•             Consejo de la Abogacía Europea (CCBE)
•             Federación Interamericana de Abogados (FIA)
•             Instituto Europeo de Derecho
•             P.R.I.M.E. Finance Foundation
•             Unión Internacional de Abogados (UIA)
•             Unión Internacional de Magistrados (UIM)
•             Unión internacional de oficiales, auxiliares y agentes de la
administración de justicia (UIHJ)
•             Unión Internacional del Notariado (UINL)